Remember this delightful cocktail featured last year? So cute, right?
Here is another fun and festive libation for the fourth of july!
image and recipe via
FOURTH OF JULY COCKTAIL
What you’ll need:
- 1 ounce watermelon schnapps
- 1 big splash cranberry juice
- 1 very thin slice jalapeno or serrano pepper
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 slice lime
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/4 ounce blue curacao
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Watermelon wedge, for garnish (optional)
Step by Step:
1. Mix the schnapps and cranberry juice in a shaker; pour into an ice-filled glass.
2. Muddle the jalapeno pepper, lemon and lime slices, tequila, blue curacao and simple syrup (to make a batch, dissolve sugar in equal parts hot water and chill) in the shaker.
3. Slowly strain into the glass over the red layer. Garnish with watermelon, if desired.