photo by dthoskins
As someone with a perpetual sweet tooth, this is one of my favorite go-to “diet” desserts. At only 170 calories, this gives me the taste of a hot, yummy, baked dessert without the guilt.
What you’ll need:
- 3 tbsp of any flavored cake mix (I prefer french vanilla, butter pecan, strawberry, or chocolate)
- 2 tbsp of water
- microwavable dish (I use a ramekin or coffee mug)
Step by Step:
- Measure 3 tbsp of cake mix and place into dish.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and stir.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Top with the topping of your choice and enjoy. I love a bit of powdered sugar or a dollop of cool whip.
See, it’s totally easy! 3-2-1, cake!