photo by dthoskins
Many of you know me as that crazy Christmas lady, and as such, I am super excited about my fave store’s Christmas in July Preview. (Actually, I’m excited about Christmas in general. 90% of my shopping is done!)
If you live in the area and haven’t yet been to House by JSD, you should definitely check it out. Click the image below for further information. It’s the perfect way to get inspired for the holidays and to do any early shopping for the holidays. Remember that anything that you do now will cut back on the holiday stress later.
Remember, Christmas is only 153 days away!
photo by dthoskins
We, here at bluegrass THREADS, are total music lovers, which is why we want to invite all you locals to a concert that we will be performing in this Sunday with our 13-voice a cappella singing group, Cantabile. Cantabile (meaning”song-like”) is a SATB vocal ensemble directed by Donna Bonner formed in 2012. Many of our members met and sang together in high school and we are excited to be back together after a decade or more!
Here are the details:
Cantabile in Concert
Good Shepard Episcopal Church
533 East Main Street
The concert will feature sacred music by classical and contemporary composers, and is free and open to the public.
We hope to see you there!
Tangerine Tango via Polyvore by KGreeneOwens.
Click here for purchasing information.
The upcoming holiday has me craving all things red, white and blue. Here are a few of my favorites:
image by dthoskins
- I’m loving using these darling Kate Spade notecards, featured above. The beach is calling my name.
- These red, white and blue cocktails are sure to put the sparkle into any holiday cookout.
- I’m gravitating to all things nautical—these duds are the perfect way to show your patriotic spirit.
- Nothing is dreamier than an all-white look.
- A good red pout is can add a festive pop to any look, day or evening.
What are your holiday plans?