This may be one of my favorite, easy entertaining recipes: so impressive, so simple, so delicious.
image by KGreeneOwens
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/4 pounds good white chocolate, coarsely chopped (I prefer Ghiradelli. Also, be sure to use chopped chocolate bars and not chocolate chips, since the chips do not melt as easily)
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 pounds frozen mixed berries or frozen raspberries (I used a berry assortment from my mother-in-law’s garden, but store bought is fine!)
Step by Step:
- Combine the chocolate, heavy cream, and the vanilla in a heat-proof bowl and set it over a pan of simmering water until the chocolate melts.
- About 5 minutes before serving, remove the berries from the freezer and place them on individual serving plates. Ladle the warm chocolate sauce over the berries and serve.
Voila! Grab a spoon and dip into this decadent dish.