In honor of one year of being gluten-free (I have a gluten allergy, not Celiac), I am sharing some of my favorite gluten-free recipes and tips:
image by dthoskins
- This delicious breakfast recipe is sure to please a crowd—gluten-free or not!
- My freezer always has these. They are great with some peanut butter for a quick “out-the-door” breakfast or snack.
- This is a great cheat sheet for your purse for grocery shopping.
- A yummy green smoothie is an excellent start to the day.
- Gluten can hide in many things. This is a great resource for hidden gluten sources.
- Get glutened? I always have this on hand.
- I am loving this new bluegrass gem for gluten free baked goods and delicious bread. Go on Monday for the almond scones-delish!
What are your favorite gluten-free tips or tricks?