With the Run for the Roses just around the corner, here are some of our favorites for celebrating the most exciting two minutes in sports:
image by dthoskins
- Intimidated by the mint julep? Don’t be! Here is a no-fail recipe to ensure the perfect race day cocktail.
- These lovely (and affordable) centerpieces look lovely in a julep cup.
- Men’s dressing tips to look dapper and dashing
- Women’s dressing inspirations in floral and with flair
- These tips from the Kentucky Gentleman are sure to have you prepared.
What are your Derby Day traditions?
These are a few of our favorite easter things:
- These decorated eggs turn out lovely every time. Perfect for kids!
- Yorkshire puddings are sure to impress any easter guest.
- A mini birds nest is a lovely table decoration for easter and beyond.
- Black cherry jello salad is a refreshing starter for the easter meal.
- Cupcakes make an easy Easter dessert. Try to display yours on flowerpots like here.
- Yummy alternative to butter for your table.
- These dreamy burlap takeaways would be lovely for any springtime party.
What are your Easter traditions?
As our beloved CATS prepare to play in the National Championship game of the NCAA Tournament on Monday, we share some of our favorite looks to show your wildcat spirit. We love to see our city decked out in blue and white!
Read more our this bluegrass institution here and here.
Will you be watching? How do you show your #BBN spirit?