image by dthoskins
Today marks one week until one of our fave holiday gatherings—Thanksgiving! These are a few of our favorite things about this festive holiday:
- You can’t beat this delicious stuffing recipe—a wonderful New England nod!
- We love this holiday table setting with a beautiful, muted palette.
- Wondering what to wear? We love this autumn color palette.
- Looking for something fun to do with holiday company? Try a fun hike or bike ride to work off your holiday feast.
- Don’t like turkey, this is a festive alternative.
- This yummy side dish is sure to please a crowd.
- These lovely hostess gifts are winners every time.
- Delicious yorkshire puddings will go fast on your holiday table.
- Place cards are a wonderful addition to your tablescape—in our opinion, they are a must!
What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions or must-haves?