I am so excited for Easter weekend! Lots of family gatherings, fun egg hunts and pastel cuteness. Here are a few of my favorite ways to make Easter fun and festive:
- Dying Easter eggs is so much fun with old silk ties.
- These mini birds nests are sure to make any Easter table gorgeous.
- Yorkshire puddings are the perfect addition to your holiday menu.
- These florals and neutrals are sure to impress.
- Don’t like a traditional ham? This standing rib roast is delicious.
- These easy centerpieces are inexpensive to make, but look like a million bucks.
What are your plans for Easter weekend?