image by dthoskins
I absolutely adore maxi dresses! Could there be a more easy, breezy clothing option for summer?
These hot, humid (thunderstormy) summer days have been perfect maxi dress wearing days. Here are a few of my favorite ways to wear maxi dresses:
- As a striking swim suit coverup
- With a denim jacket and low profile tennis shoes to run errands
- Decked out with jewelry and wedges for a date night
- With a linen blazer for that transitional season look
Things that I look for in a maxi dress:
1. Fun prints in flattering colors
2. A waist detail to show off body shape
3. Enough length (I’m 5’10” and don’t want it to look too short)
Here is one of my current maxi dress favorites that I sported for the Derby (Lily for Target!):
Do you love maxi dresses?