The best thing about snow days is doing things outside your daily routine. Here are my favorite snow day treats:
- Playing in the snow (that’s a given, right?)
- Cooking. My slow cooker is already bubbling away with this (I made my own homemade gluten free version of the soup!)
- Hot chocolate! This white chocolate version is my favorite. White chocolate + orange = delicious!
- Indulging in a hot bath (after playing in the snow and/or before bedtime.
- Staying in pjs ALL DAY LONG.
- Baking cookies. I might have to make these later.
What are your favorite snow day things?