These mild and sunny bluegrass days are giving me a taste of spring. Here are a few of my favorite spring things:
- Wearing cute shoes without socks. Some days are even flip-flop worthy!
- Filling the house with flowers in all of the pastel colors
- Prepping for Easter gatherings and traditions
- Pulling out my Easter decorations with my son. Why is everything so cute in the spring?
- Decorating Easter eggs with silk ties. These are truly amazing and fool-proof!
- Getting out my white jeans and other bright hues
- Sprucing up the house to get rid of the winter blahs
- Coming out of hibernation and getting back outside to the grill
- Enjoying the sunny days by working out outdoors
What are your favorite spring things?